Tiger Nut Milk Recipe
- Soak tiger nuts overnight with warm or hot water. They will swell in size as to make them easier to blend into creamy, smooth milk.
- Add 500ml of water into the blender along with 100g of tiger nuts
- Blend the soaked tiger nuts with a blender at speed 6 for 8 minutes until the tiger nuts are completely broken down and the “milk” is creamy.
- Remove the “milk” from the blender by using muslin cloth to separate the milk from the rough pieces (Chaff).
- If necessary, repeat the process of blending the rough pieces (chaff) again with smaller quantities of water.
- Depending on if you want it sweetened then you can add it date syrup, horny for non vegans etc.